MPPEB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 2000 Staff Nurse Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal has issued notification for the recruitment of 2000 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2013 to 18-06-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2000
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
1. Un Reserved Category: 1000 Posts
2. SC Category: 320 Posts
3. ST Category: 400 Posts
4. OBC Category: 280 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 45 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc Nursing or should pass 12th class in the subject of Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology and should be passed G.N.M Diploma.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and physical fitness.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- for general& OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates and additional charges of Rs.50/- through credit card or Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website from 20-05-2013 to 18-06-2013. After applying online, candidates should take the print out of the filled online application form and send along with copies of certificates like educational qualification, age proof, cast certificate, experience if any and other certificates to Director, Directorate of Health Services, Madhya Pradesh, 6th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462004 on or before 18-06-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website http://www.vyapam.nic.in, www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form and send along with necessary documents to mentioned address.
10. Visit the website regularly for updates.
Starting Date for : 20-05-2013
Last date for Online Applications: 18-06-2013
Starting Date for Modifications: 19-06-2013
Last Date for Modifications: 28-06-2013
Date of Written Test: 21-07-2013 (Sunday)
For more details regarding age limit educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…